What you’ll need for this Tinnovation:
- One Garrett tin lid
- A clock kit
- Large piece of paper
- Hardware needed to assemble clock (refer to instructions)
- Finish your Garrett Popcorn!
- Wash and dry the tin and lid.
- Set aside the body of the tin. Consider converting it into an ice chest.
- Locate the center of your tin lid: Trace the outline of your Garrett tin lid on a piece of paper. Fold the paper in half twice to form 4 quarters. This will give you the true center.
- Place the template inside the lid and punch a pilot hole in the center.
- Assemble according to the clock kit instructions.
- Proudly hang your Garrett clock on the wall. Count down to your next Chicago Mix time!