Here’s one way you can extend the life of your tin. Make a Garrett candle!
What you’ll need for this Tinnovation:
- Garrett Tin
- Candle wax (Approx. 1.5 lbs wax per 2 cups volume)
- Double boiler or equivalent
- Candle wick(s)
- Wick centering tool
- Candle fragrance oil and color (optional)
- Finish your Garrett Popcorn!
- Wash and dry the tin.
- Follow the instructions on the package to melt the candle wax. Most require a double boiler to slowly melt the wax.
- Add candle fragrance oil and color if desired.
- Slowly pour the wax into your empty Garrett Tin.
- Carefully lower the candle wick into the melted wax and stabilize with the wick centering tool. Let cool until set.
- Trim the wick, light, and enjoy the cozy flame of your Garrett candle!