December 22 is Winter Solstice! The sun goes down early today, but there are still reasons to cheer:
- The Shop at 87th & Cottage Grove is open!
- Starting today, more daylight means more Garrett Popcorn snacking time.
- CheeseCorn™ is an excellent substitution for that golden sun you miss.
- Cold? Stay warm with hot gourmet popcorn.
- Yule logs are so olden days. Yule tins are in!
- Who needs Vitamin D? We’ve got Vitamin D-licious!
- You only need to know how to count to 2 to celebrate today’s date of 12/22/12. You only need to know 2 flavors to make Chicago Mix.
CaramelCrisp® and CheeseCorn™ are the perfect way to round out your day, or night. Snack away any time of day!