We salute the Chicago Blackhawks on their record-breaking start to the NHL season! And a second salute to the game-time traditions of fans everywhere!
We asked a few of our employees what they do to help their favorite team:
- “If someone says the Hawks are going to win, I knock on wood.” — Jack A.
- “During the games, I lift my imaginary hockey stick to give the players an edge.” — Alexa T.
- “We sit in the same seats. If our team loses, we switch seats for the next game.” — Dan K.
- “My brother holds the same puck during each game.” — Emily S.
- “I yell advice to the players during the game. If they took of their helmets, I’m sure they could hear me.” — Kevin F.
- “I wear the same jersey.” — Ken M.
- “I turn the TV on and off five times before each game. It seems to work!” — Tammy G.
- “I don’t watch. They do better when I avoid the game.” — Mardi S.
- “I eat the same food every game. Chicago Mix!” — Kim T.
What do you do to keep the streak alive?
The Chicago Blackhawks are red hot! Cheer on your team together with Spicy CheeseCorn™ as they heat up the ice!