Give your garden new life when you use a Garrett Tin as a flower pot!
What you’ll need for this Tinnovation:
- Garrett Tin
- Small rocks or pottery pieces
- Daisies (or your favorite flowers!)
- Eat and enjoy every last bit of your Garrett Popcorn!
- Wash and dry the tin.
- Invert the tin. Using the hammer and nail, punch 5-6 small holes in the bottom of the tin for drainage.
- Add a layer of rocks or pottery pieces to the bottom.
- Fill with dirt and plant your flower!
Like this Tinnovation? Enjoy other upcycling projects here!