How can you eat Garrett Popcorn and help the environment? Upcycle your tin! Upcycling is the process of making an existing object into something new and exciting. We hope you’ll agree, there’s still plenty to enjoy when the tin is empty.
Upcycle your tin and together let’s make the world a greener place.
Here’s what we’re doing:
- Our ingredients are locally sourced to help reduce our carbon footprint
- Only using soy inks and unbleached napkins
- Using energy efficient lighting in our Shops
- Sourcing resource-efficient, recycled or renewable packaging where possible
- Using recyclable craft and shopping bags
- Supporting the Chicago Gateway Green Project