What you’ll need for this Tinnovation:
- One 6.5 gallon tin
- Hammer and Nail
- 4 pieces of wood blocking
- Super glue
- 4 casters
- Drill and drill bit
- Share and enjoy your Garrett Popcorn!
- Wash and dry the tin.
- Flip the tin over. Place the casters evenly on the bottom of the tin. Mark the spaces for screws with a marker.
- Using the hammer and nail, tap holes at the marked spaces.
- Flip the tin right-side-up. Apply glue on the wood blocking and adhere inside the tin, over the tapped holes. Let glue set.
- After the glue is set, flip the tin over again. Drill pilot holes into the wood blocking through the tapped holes.
- Screw the casters onto the tin and wood blocking. Secure a rope onto the tin handles so you can pull the tin comfortably.
- Fill with books and supplies for easy transport!