Garrett Popcorn Shops® invites you to submit a digital photograph for possible publication on our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/GarrettPopcornUSA (“the Site”). The following rules govern Gold Medal Moment Photo Submissions. Please read them carefully.
You will still own the photograph you upload, but in submitting the photo, you grant Garrett the right to use the photo however it chooses forever. Garrett retains full editorial control over the selection of, and the decision not to select, any particular photograph for posting, and you grant to Garrett unlimited non-exclusive rights in the photo.
The photo you submit will be subject to the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. http://www.facebook.com/legal/terms.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IF YOU CHOOSE TO MAKE ANY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE OR OTHER INFORMATION PUBLICLY AVAILABLE IN YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You may only submit a photograph that you have personally taken. You must be 18 years of age or older to submit a photograph. If you are younger than 18 years and wish to submit a photograph, you may have your parent or legal guardian submit the photograph on your behalf.
Your photo should not include any identifiable trademarks except Garrett’s, or it will be disqualified. Garrett will consider no photographs that it identifies as obscene, provocative, or otherwise containing objectionable content.
Agreement Regarding Submission
• I agree to assume full and sole responsibility for the photo I submit.
• I agree to indemnify Garrett for all expenses it incurs due to any claims that my photo and/or its use by Garrett infringes the rights of other people or entities.
• I understand and intend that the photo I submit may be published on the Internet.
• I agree to be bound by the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (which are fully incorporated into these Terms);
• I represent that I personally created the photo, or am making the submission with express consent and at the request of a person who is under the age of 18 who created the photo, and no other person owns any rights in the photo.
• Any individuals who appear in my photo have consented to my submission to Garrett for posting on Facebook, and if my photo is selected, I will submit a Personal Release Form in writing from each such person.
Rights Granted to Garrett
I hereby grant Garrett Brands LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venturers, and licensees (“Garrett”), a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to display, distribute, reproduce, and create derivatives of the photo I submit, in whole or in part, without further review or participation from me, in any medium now existing or subsequently developed, in all editorial, commercial, promotional, or advertising use whatsoever, as Garrett chooses. Garrett may crop, edit or modify the photo. Garrett may license or sublicense, in whole or in part, to third parties, the rights in the photo hereby granted, at its sole discretion, to advertise, market, or promote Garrett products or shops.
If any identifiable person or people are shown in your photo and if it is selected for posting, Garrett will require you to submit one signed Personal Release Form for each person in the photo.