Congratulations to Karen Ball and Nancy Reid, winners of the Popcorn Picks Red Carpet Giveaway! They are the lucky recipients of a $50 Garrett Popcorn e-certificate and 10 Redbox® promo codes for 1-day DVD rentals. Thanks to everyone for participating!
- AJ: The classic blue signature Garrett’s tin is my number one choice. Seeing that tin makes my palate jump with joy in anticipation of the Chicago Mix!
- Mo: absolutely the original blue tin…remember what ur mother told you…it’s what’s INSIDE that counts!
- Laurel: I have to say that there’s nothing better than opening a box and pulling out that signature blue tin…and nothing sadder than seeing the shiny bottom of it.
- Sara: Love love love the Chicago Skyline tin. I’m from the Chicago area originally and it always makes me feel like I’m getting a hug from home!
- Yolanda: I would have to go with the pink tin simply because I can see myself strolling down the red carpet with the pink tin in my hand and everyone waving at me and taking pictures because they are a fan of garrets popcorn also.
- Cindy: I love the celebration tin, life is a celebration and eating Garrett’s popcorn is part of that celebration!
- @ZooAmy: @GarrettPopcorn My favorite tin is the Signature Blue. It represents the greatness inside. #PopcornPicks
- @annielorri: @GarrettPopcorn #PopcornPicks Chicago Mix for the win, the best treasure in the city
- Katherine: I think that every tin deserves an oscar! You can’t pick a favorite tin or popcorn because they all r award winning! LOVE IT ALL!!!!
- Kim: I LOVE the Pink container, it reminds me of being a little girl going downtown with my best friend, putting our milk money together in 8th grade getting on the L and smelling the sweet butter, caramel, as the shiny glass door opens to a bag of heaven!
- Michael: Always ate only plain popcorn until my wife brought home your Garrett’s Chicago mix. The carmel and cheese popcorn makes a delicious blend, a great surprise to me since I never cared for carmel nor liked cheese on anything other than in a sandwich. At 73 years young the adage “never to late to change” certainly applies here..
- Teddy: A tin with my face on it, filled to the top with the Chicago mix #FTW
Thanks for the popcorn love! May there be “munch” more movies and gourmet popcorn in your futures!